Monday, January 13, 2014

Queen of the floor!

Today marks 9 weeks since I have been in the hospital. I am currently the longest staying patient on this floor now, but if all goes well I will be going home in 5 days!  The care here is great, but right now I just want to be home. 

We also had our final growth ultrasound today.  Last growth ultrasound was done three weeks ago and baby A weighed 3 pounds 9 ounces and B weighed 4 pounds 2 ounces. Today baby A weighs 4 pounds 15 ounces and baby B weighs 5 pounds 6 ounces! They are both a little above average on their weights for this gestational age so we are happy about that.  We have not gone over the official results with the doctors yet, but are hoping for good news from them tomorrow. 

I have a blood test in right now and we should get results back on Wednesday. I would really appreciate prayers that it comes back negative and I can still go home on Saturday. 

Here is a bare belly shot from last week! 

2 comments:

  1. looking good Blondie, love you Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad thins are going well...yeah for going home soon!!

    ReplyDelete