Saturday, January 11, 2014

33 Weeks!

We made it to 33 weeks! Like I said before, I never thought we would make it this far, but here we are! The doctors here have been in contact with my Bellingham doctors and they are all set with me going home a week from today. Prayers that everything stays stable this week are greatly appreciated! When I go home, I will be going to appointments twice weekly until the babies decide to make there appearance.  

Monday will also be an exciting day. We have our last growth ultrasound and are very anxious to see how much they both weigh now! 

4 comments:

  1. So happy you have made it this far. Praying everything goes good so you can come home for a short time anyway. Can't wait to meet those two. Love you.

    Grandma June

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! We are all excited for you to be home! Praying for an easy week for you!

    Bre

    ReplyDelete