Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pictures and Other Fun Things

Today marks one month since I have been here.  Although it seems like it has been a long time since I checked in, time has gone by somewhat fast. If I can make it to 34 weeks, they have said I could possibly go home so only 5 1/2 more weeks to go!

I have been asked to post some pictures so here is one of me at 23 weeks. This was right before my last appointment in Bellingham before being admitted to UW.


Here I am today at 28 1/2 Weeks.  


Since I have been here, I have also learned how to crochet.  I have been making mostly baby hats and baby headbands and my mom has made a baby blanket and has been working on earwarmers and scarfs.  Here are a few hats I have made.  Since no one else knows the genders of the babies besides us, I have been making gender neutral hats, some with flowers and some without, just to keep everyone guessing!

 




I also had a fluid check again today just to make sure everything looked fine.  Both fluid levels were great so the plan for ibuprofen stays.  My last dose of ibuprofen will be Sunday at midnight. Today again, they assured me that if the babies are going to come early, they are going to come with or without the ibuprofen.



5 comments:

  1. Wahoo Love all the pictures! You look great!

    Breanne, Treven, and Kallen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you guys! You look beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turquoise ones with the flower are SO cute! :) Glad you and babies are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brandi,
    We both check your blog every morning. We're pleased to see you're getting such good care. Are you at 29 weeks now? I hope you and Dillon get lots of rest now because 2 babies are a lot to keep up with. Your all in our thoughts and prayers.
    Love you!
    Grandpa Sid and Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the little hats and headbands! Glad you're staying busy :)

    ReplyDelete