Saturday, December 21, 2013

30 Weeks!

Today we hit 30 weeks!  Things have been going really good since our last little scare.  I have still been contracting all day everyday, but they don't seem to be as consistent and strong as they were.  Both babies have also looked really good on the monitoring the last couple days.  I am very anxious to see them again on the ultrasound on Monday!

Dillon was able to come down this weekend.  He wasn't able to because of work last weekend so it had been almost two weeks since I had seen him.  He was very surprised with how big I had gotten over those two weeks.  I guess that is a good thing, it means the babies are growing!

Other than that not much new to report.  Each day is a goal met, but our next big goal is to get to 32 weeks. Please pray that these next two weeks are very uneventful for us and that we can meet our goal of 32 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Brandi, so happy for you guys. 30 weeks is so great. I'm praying everyday that you make at least 32 weeks. I know it must be so hard being down there for so long but just look ahead to the wonderful day when you will be able to bring those precious babies home. Hang in there. Love you guys so much.

    Grandma June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo for an uneventful blog post - keep the "boring" ones coming! :-) You are a trooper, and fighter. Praying you to 32 weeks!

    ReplyDelete